- Information we may collect from you
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data
- Use of your Information
- Disclosure of your information
- Where we store your personal data
- Retention and Deletion
- Your rights
- Access to information
- Data Protection Officer
- Further Information
- Competitions & Prize Draws
While Curries Online tries to ensure that information on this Website is correct, we do not promise it is accurate or complete. Curries Online may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and Curries Online makes no commitment to update that material. The material on this Website is provided without any conditions, warranties or any other terms. Curries Online provide you with this Website on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including any conditions implied by law which but for this legal notice might apply in relation to this Website).
The aim of Curries Online Ltd. is to provide a simple, convenient and cost-effective service to customers, connecting them to restaurants in their area that offer takeaway food/Delivery and Table booking services. If customers have any complaints, then we are eager to resolve it.
CurriesOnline.co.uk and the Curries Online logo are trademarks of Curries Online Ltd. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this Site and it's content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and all software, databases and source code connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to CurriesOnline.co.uk or otherwise used by CurriesOnline.co.uk as permitted by law. You may not misuse the Website (including by hacking). You may not print, copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials from this Site for anything other than personal, non-commercial use, including in particular any purpose which publicly re-sells or re-uses the materials, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Curries Online, and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort, contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on these websites. Nothing in this legal notice excludes or limits our liability for: If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all associated costs.
Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. Curries Online has not reviewed this entire third party website and do not control (and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability). Curries Online does not endorse or make any representation about them, the material on them, or the results from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
While Curries Online ltd tries to ensure this Website is normally available twenty four (24) hours a day, Curries Online will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
Curries Online Ltd reserve the right to decline a new registration, terminate, suspend or remove you as a user of this site. We may take any action deemed necessary to prevent such a liability or loss from occurring, if we find you breach any other material terms of these Website Terms.
The information you provide while creating an account with Curries Online Ltd is fully protected by us.
Consumers at Curries Online Ltd are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your membership. Being a Customer you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. You are not allowed to share your password with anyone, Curries Online Ltd is not responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership.
Restaurants that are registered with Curries Online Ltd agree to provide menu prices that match their current takeaway menu prices. Curries Online is not responsible for any discrepancy that may occur in this regard, however, we will endeavour to correct any discrepancies as soon as possible when made aware of them.
Curries Online Ltd is not responsible for the service delivered by the restaurants listed on our Website. Customers should forward complaints regarding the quality or service of the restaurant to the restaurant itself. However, you can submit your complaint to email@example.com. Each complaint will be processed as soon as possible by the Curries Online Support Team.
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
CurryPoints & Vouchers can only be redeemed when paying by Credit/Debit Card or Paypal and not Cash orders. CurriesOnline promotion vouchers cannot be redeemed on cash payments. Restaurant promotions will still be available on all orders where applicable.
Curries Online Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and protecting your data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), and the General Data Protection Regulations, the Data Controller is Kukd.com Ltd (registration no: ZA206342) of EFG Food & Technology Park, Llantarnam Park Way, Cwmbran, NP44 3GA, Company Number: 08855269.
By visiting this website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not visit this website.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on curriesonline.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, make a reservation through our site or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number, and chosen passwords.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; order information; previous orders; reservations history; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
All information collected from you is used for providing our business service to you and ensuring access to, and the use of, our website. The information may be used for such other purposes as communication with you, customised content for you, and to improve our website and service to you by analysing how users navigate and use the website.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Curries Online Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may disclose a user’s personal information without their prior permission only in certain circumstances. We are permitted to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required by the Data Protection Act 1998.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Curries Online Limited will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by any and all applicable laws and/or regulations. When a user’s account is closed, terminated or expired, all Personal Data collected through our website will be deleted, as required by law and standard accounting practices.
Together with your general rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations, you specifically have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information can be found in our terms and conditions page [http://www.curriesonline.co.uk/terms.htm].
You also have the right to withdraw your consent for your data to be stored, processed or retained at any time. This may result in you not being able to access your account. Should you wish to do so, you may contact us with your request by email to email@example.com, or in writing to: Data Protection Officer, Curries Online Limited, EFG Food & Technology Park, Llantarnam Park Way, Cwmbran, NP44 3GA.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Curries Online Limited has a dedicated Data Protection Officer who is responsible for data protection and your privacy. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing at: Data Protection Officer, Curries Online Limited, EFG Food & Technology Park, Llantarnam Park Way, Cwmbran, NP44 3GA
If you are not happy with the way in which your data is processed by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/.
This Competition Policy, together with any specific rules set out in a Competition Notice are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to all Competitions ("Competition") featured on Our website.
Rules specific to each Competition will be displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition ("Competition Notice") or in a notice in which the Competition appeared and incorporated into the Rules. In the event of any discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the Competition Notice the Competition Notice shall prevail. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of any event outside our reasonable control. Any changes to such Terms and Conditions will be posted either within these Terms or on the Competition Notice. In the event of any disputes regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to any Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Competitions and promotions are open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of CurriesOnline Limited or the Group Company (including Kukd.com Limited or Euro Foods Group Limited), their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this Competition, including the third party promotional partner (where applicable). When entering the Competition, You must ensure that Your details are up to date. The address or contact number You provide may be used to communicate with You or send any prizes.
The winner of any Competition will be selected at random unless stated otherwise.
Your submission of an online entry form or Your acknowledgement of Your intent to take part in the Competition will be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if We have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Rules.
We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition or the stated prize of the Competition if, at Our absolute discretion, the Competition cannot be conducted or concluded as outlined. We also reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond Our reasonable control make it unavoidable. Failure to claim a gift, prize or any other promotional item within the time specified in the Competition Notice or if no time period is stipulated, no later than 28 days from the date of the Competition closing, We will make any claim invalid and We may re-allocate the prize. We accept no responsibility for entries which are damaged lost or mislaid. Proof of sending Your entry is not proof that We have received it.
In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, We may at our sole discretion, decide whether a replacement should be selected.
Only one entry per person per Competition shall be allowed (except where the specific Competition Notice states otherwise).
Any applications to the Competition made after the closing date will not be accepted.
Any prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative on offer.
Any prizes are awarded at Our absolute discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction to any telephone network, telephone lines, computers, online systems, servers, internet providers, computer equipment or software, or the failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant or other persons computer, mobile tablet or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in a Competition. Nothing in this clause shall exclude Our liability for death or personal injury as a result of this negligence.
Winners of Our Competition may be requested to take part in promotional activity and We reserve the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity, both online and in paper form.
The Competition and Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.